The Jobs Available and Jobs Wanted information below is for information only. The listing of either a company or an individual desiring work or to hire an employee does not constitute an endorsement of an individual or company by the CrossNet Baptist Network or anyCrossNet Baptist Network employee. The information provided below represents all the information we have regarding a job or a potential employee.
Please contact us at 476-5493 or by this form to post job opportunities or jobs wanted on this page. We post all the information we have, so please contact the person directly with questions. Our office is unable to answer any questions regarding these opportunities.
Current openings will be posted for a maximum of 60 days unless otherwise notified. To add a listing, please click here.
Worship and Choir Director Help Wanted
Lebanon Baptist Church in Cleveland, TN. is looking for a person to lead our congregation in worship and direct our choir through a blended approach, integrating both traditional hymns with praise and worship. We are seeking an individual who has a passion for music and great zeal for our Lord Jesus Christ. This person desires to usher people into the presence of the Lord through worship. This person will develop and lead both the church and the Choir in worship and praise of our Lord Jesus Christ, in consultation with the senior pastor and other team members, in a way that is consistent with our mission, values, and theology.
How to apply:
Contact CrossNet Baptist Network
Lebanon Baptist Church
Piano Player Help Wanted Pianist
This is not a paid position. Southern Baptist church in the Charelston area looking for a Pianist to play for congregational singing, choir singing, and special singing (ALL SOUTHERN GOSPEL MUSIC).
How to apply:
For more information please call 423-310-2077
Secretary Help Wanted Secretary
Shiloh Baptist Church in Ocoee TN is seeking a part time secretary. Approximately 25 hours per week. Duties include answering telephone, basic secretary duties, and basic bookkeeping. Experience with ACS technologies software or other church management software a plus. Salary commensurate with experience.
How to apply:
Send Resumes to email@example.com
Shiloh Baptist Church
Headmaster Position Open at Candies Creek Academy, Charleston, TN
· The Administrator must be a faithful Christian, fully devoted to loving God and others, and willing to become a member and involved in the life of Candies Creek Baptist Church, a cooperating Southern Baptist church.
· The Administrator shall preferably have experience in both teaching and school administrating; the particulars involved in managing an educational environment including classroom instruction, school administration, personnel management, and financial stewardship.
· The Administrator shall be a person of spiritual discernment and insight with a love for students and a calling to the ministry of Christ-centered education.
· The Administrator shall have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Education and/or Administration: preferably a Master’s degree or higher in the same fields, or in theology and/or Education. Seminary degrees are welcome.
· The Administrator shall give spiritual leadership and guidance to the overall ministry of the Academy and be directly accountable to and serve under the leadership of the Academy School Board and secondarily to the Lead Pastor of CCBC, as an adjunct staff member of CCBC.
· The Administrator shall be responsible for the hiring and firing of Academy teachers under the final approval of the School Board and in accordance with CCA policy.
· The Administrator shall be responsible to work with the School Board to choose, develop and implement school curriculum, develop and administer financial policies including tuition and scholarships, develop and administer disciplinary procedures for students, faculty and staff and to establish, monitor and implement admissions procedures and requirements
· The Administrator shall be responsible for the oversight and accomplishment of fundraising duties (including seeking out and applying for grants) that may form time to time be required for the operation of the Academy, in full partnership with the School Board and the approval of the church.
· The Administrator shall carry out any other reasonable duties not herein assigned, but requested by the School Board and considered necessary for the successful operation of the Academy.