This year taxes will be done virtually (you will not be present when they are prepared). Your appointment is to drop off your tax papers and fill out some forms in your car. Your photo ID and Social Security cards will be copied and returned to you. You will be called on your phone to answer any questions and when your return is complete. This process could take up to a week.
What to Bring to your appointment:
1. Government issued photo ID for taxpayer and/or spouse
2. Social Security cards for each person on the return
3. Tax papers such as W-2, 1099, charitable donations, etc.
4. 1095A if you had Obamacare
5. Last year’s (2019) tax return
6. Check book or other financial info if you wish to do direct deposit.
Please call and cancel or reschedule if you cannot make your appointment time or if you are sick. Please wear a mask and remain in your car!